January 15, 2012

Pigtown*Pinterest

Well, I finally capitulated and joined Pinterest. I had found an image that I loved, and then when I went to look for it, I couldn’t find it again. Additionally, I had noticed a lot of people pinning my images when I checked my stats, and it was always interesting to see which images were pinned. Pinterest1I’ve just started pinning within the last week or so, and have a couple of boards started – Things for the House, Good Ideas, Houses I Like in the UK, NYC and Baltimore.Pinterest2 As I continue with the process, I know I will be adding more boards. I will also be adding images that didn’t always make it onto the blog, as well as things that I love.Pinterest3 I hope you will join me over on Pinterest or click on the button on the sidebar to see what I’ve added.

11 comments:

  1. Gosh, between writing my blog, reading a million others, using Evernote and Delicious, I'm scared to go near Pinterest...I might never get off the computer again! Those photos look mighty interesting, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest addict since December 2010 here - am now following you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I,too, resisted the pull of Pinterest. I finally bit the bullet and joined a few months ago and I am having a great time seeing images that are new to me. I can't help but wonder, "Where are all of these gorgeous homes?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so good to see you on Pinterest! I've been pinning since March 2011 and enjoy it for a variety of reasons, and, yes, I have pinned some of your photos! Watching Pinterest grow has been amazing and I am waiting for them to incorporate new ideas. Happy Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I started doing Pinterest, I was surprised you were not doing it as well! It surprises which of my pins are repinned - and which aren't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to, I really do; however I have already fallen down the internet hole!!

    Meg, Your cashmere scarves have me coming back to your Etsy shop time and time again as well!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meg, Love your Pinterest site. It's addictive.

    FYI...when you pin, make sure you click on the story link that has the photo you want posted on Pinterest. If you don't, when you click on the Pinterest link, it will just go directly to the blog but not necessarily to the photo pinned. (Ask me how I know and how many pins I had to redo.)

    For example, under "things for the house," I clicked on the mynottinghill link, and had to scroll down the page to find photo.

    ~Jules

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jules... thanks for the tip! I will make sure I do that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes. Another one has joined the multitude! ;) I'm gonna follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started this two weeks ago and I'm a pintest ADDICT. I just followed you :) I should have done it under Peggy & Fritz but mine is listed under my name Ann Shumbo. Let me tell you i spent and entire 8 hour day hooked on it - CRAZY. I've been pinned LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.