July 10, 2018

Announcing the PigtownDesign Pop-Up Shop!

For months, I’ve been watching a space at a shopping village close to my house play host to a revolving cast of pop-up shops. Last week, I signed a month-long lease for all of September for the second third Pigtown Design Pop-Up Shop!postcard smaller

After my recent trip to the UK where I visited the Wedgwood Museum, and realized how many pieces I of Wedgwood I have at home, imageand with my recent acquisition of a number of stellar Amish and Pennsylvania quilts, imageI decided that the theme of the shop should be Anglo-American! Amazingly enough, that’s my heritage – my father was British and my mother is American. I have dual citizenship throught the UK’s Right of Abode.Anglo American Flag

I will be selling a wide range of decorative items, including china and books (including some give-away Book Thing books!), image

imagemother-of-pearl and French ivory-handled silverware, image

imagea selection of cloches and domes, image

pennants and bunting, image

pillow covers, image

silver, image

tea towels,image

and much, much more!

The Pop-Up will be at the Shops at the Village of Cross Keys in Baltimore, and it will be open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. I hope that you will stop by and check it out!

6 comments:

  1. Ah Meg this is brilliant! Wish I lived closer, it would be a wonderful experience even just to mosey about in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for YOU! And that blue and yellow pinwheel quilt is knocking my socks off! What a find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meg,
    Sounds like a great idea!!
    Good luck.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm sure it will be a big hit. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck to you! I am afraid to stop by because of the temptation to curate even more goodies before I pare down to move into that cottage…. such a conundrum. See you there!


    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes for this new venture! Wish I lived close enough to come and shop!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.