July 5, 2018

#Instagram: Whirlwind Few Months!

It’s been a whirlwind few months, with work events, a trip back to England and all of the other things I try to fit into my weeks! I will have a fun announcement in a few days, so stay tuned for that, both here and on my Instagram.

Sadly, a lot of magnolia trees were badly damaged over the winter. Luckily, this one wasn’t!image

My friend did the flowers for this spring wedding. Just stunning.image

Friends with benefits! In this case, a huge hedge of lilacs, and permission to snip away!image

We took a quick trip up to historic Odessa, Delaware, a completely charming village.image

It’s always fun to spot your childhood home on someone else’s Instagram feed!image

I was invited to a beautiful dinner at the Walters Art Museum. image

Before it got too hot to eat outside!image

There’s nothing quite as refreshing as a gin & tonic on a steamy afternoon.image

Our hearts were completely broken by the newsroom murders in Annapolis. image

This might be a hint. image

This might be a hint, too.image

Check back soon for a big announcement! I hope that you’ll be as excited about it as I am!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, should we venture to guess?!! Whatever it is will be wonderful, no doubt. I will keep my guess to myself and wait with baited breath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your big announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous garden and table setting shots. Right now I am missing the East Coast. Looking forward to your announcement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.