November 9, 2011

Ho-Ho-Hobo!

My friend, Jax works at Hobo International, the home of Hobo Bags. Every year, right about this time, meaning just in time to do your holiday shopping, they have a massive warehouse sale. And by massive, I mean 50% to 70% off the retail prices. They have sample, prototype, and other wallets, handbags, clutches, wristlets, totes, shoulder bags and more! And they come in leathers, skins and prints. hoboI have a Hobo wallet that I’ve been using for more than a year now, and I love it! Black patent with a fabulous black and white print inside. It’s a fabulous wallet… and it came from last year’s sale. I am looking for my winter handbag now – gotta get rid of the current Kate Spade, which is looking a bit summery. So I am scouting their website to get some ideas of what I want. And one of the things I really like about Hobo, besides their great designs, is that they’re a woman-owned, local business. Always a good thing!Hobo Warehouse Sale 2Jax is offering one winner, who must be local to the Baltimore/Washington DC area (unless you want to fly in for this event) an additional 25% off their total purchase. You could eliminate your entire holiday shopping at this one event!  Just leave a comment below and Connor-the-Wonder-Dog will pick a winner on Thursday, November 17th. The winner will receive a special e-mail coupon to use when shopping at the warehouse sale (just the sale, not stores or on-line, sorry!). hobo bagsI will see you there!

17 comments:

  1. Had no idea they were local. Must consider a visit--want to share with DC Mom sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit their sale! I had no idea there was actually a "hobo" I thought it was just an adjective like "stylish". To also know that they are local is wonderful. I may go to the sale whether a win the extra discount or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Connor, it's amazing how helpful you are ...but only whenyou're the "wonder" dog NOT the wander dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be great fun! I love the idea of crossing a bunch of names off my Christmas shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. daniellewong@verizon.netNovember 10, 2011 at 5:40 PM

    I had no idea they were so close to me! I'm putting this on my calendar. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a Hobo quite a few years ago. Very well made. I think I just might have to go to this event. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I hope I win! My Coach bag is looking too summery too. I may go to the sale even if I don't win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meg! I had no idea they were based here! Beautiful colors! Can't wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a hop, skip and jump from me. Sister and niece are purse fanciers so I must head over there and take a look. Jo @ Let's Face the Music

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very close by; who knew they were there? Sounds like a good afternoon coming this week...

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yes, I would love to win, and I am marking my calendar now.
    Off to google maps to see how far it is from me.
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I already had plans to be there! My sister & mom went last year and I've been jealous of their haul ever since. Pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for posting about the sale. What a great opportunity to buy holiday gifts. My friends are planning to be there this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Additional 25% off means adding another purse/wallet to the pile :-) Hope Connor, the wonder dog, picks me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog and love Hobo! Thanks for posting the sale and the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Would love to kick off my Christmas shopping with this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love my hobo wallet. Quite durable and great design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.