In the middle of the night last night, Connor jumped up and barked. Then nothing else. When I listened to the news this morning, I found that there had been an earthquake about 35 miles from here. It was only a 3.6, but that’s very rare for Maryland. Here’s this year’s check list…
- Blizzards - 80+ inches of snow
- Intense heat – days of 100F+ weather in June
- Drought – no rain during the month of June
- Earthquake – only a 3.6, but it’s an earthquake
- Tornado – Not yet, but we’ve had several warnings
Ahhh, Maryland, the Land of Pleasant Living, we’re just waiting for the plagues now!