October 23, 2012

High Point: Orange You Happy?

Another colour which featured in a lot of the showrooms was a bright clear ORANGE! It really gave a pop to rooms that were great to begin with. I am also featuring orange on my front porch as you can see by my header image!

Here are some of my favourite slices of orange.

Lilly Pulitzer Showroom

More of a rust than orange, but still the same range. Thibaut.

A much paler shade of orange. Steve Shell

More Lilly Pulitzer

Just a bit of orange at Wesley HallHP1 (34)

Design LegacyHP1 (41)

Design LegacyHP1 (45)

Missoni-style at Hooker Furniture

Hooker Furniture

Hooker Furniture

Orange you happy I shared these images with you?

19 comments:

  1. It's undeniable that orange just makes a room feel happy. Crazy for the color combo of the first room by LP Showroom. I love your front porch BTW.

    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow on the gray Hooker chair is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the Lilly stuff! I just blogged about one of their etageres today. The look is getting to be a little more grown up, and a little less college girl dorm - which is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Lilly furniture, too. But the showroom looked a little sparse, because they're not sure that the furniture part of the company is going to stay in business.

      Can't wait to "hear" you on the WP Homefront with Jura.

      Delete
  4. It's getting to close to Pumpkin Day!! Love the photos.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore pops of the orange color. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. have been accenting with shades of orange for about 5 years... was hard to find orange xmas decorations but I did it... just bought orange stars for the tree this year a few days ago...(they are halloween decorations)
    Last xmas I used orange halloween candles on the coffee table and everyone was where did you find those! In October was the answer... always on the hunt for great design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a great idea. it's not like they're going to go bad!

      Delete
  7. I would love to have that orange doona (on the bed), as for the halloween petit fours! .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orange is, and always has been, a wonderful, warm accent. I love the Wesley Hall piece that you featured above, Meg. For the orange fans out there, lots more orange was worked in throughout our showroom as well. Thank you for including Wesley Hall in your post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.