October 12, 2012

High Point, Here I Come!

I am heading down to North Carolina for the High Point Market for the next few days.image

As you can see, this Market’s focus is Fashion. I am going to a breakfast with Christian Siriano (who went to the Baltimore School for the Arts), Thom Filicia and Lela Rose. imageAlso scheduled are cocktail parties, book signings, lectures and lots and lots of checking out gorgeous showrooms.

Special thanks to my Market Sponsor, Hooker Furniture! I can’t wait to see what’s in store.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Hooker Furniture for sponsoring Pigtown Design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, I loved Thom on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".... he was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg,

    Enjoy your fabulous trip! I love Thom and I too loved him in Queer Eye for the Straight Guy!

    Looking forward to your reports from he show!

    Also, I would love to know how the pumpkin beer turned out!

    Safe travels, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to meet Thom Felicia. I remember on one episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy he painted a sort of abstract expressionist painting. V. Impressed I was.
    Please send him my best wishes from Sydney Aust.


    As always have a great time Meg!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.