February 1, 2010

Tour de Baltimore, Spring 2010

I am getting ready to start planning the Tour de Baltimore, spring edition. I am thinking of March, since the weather is generally not too bad, and it’s before all of the spring events begin. tour de baltimoreThe scheduled stops will be similar to last year:

This time, I will be adding two additional stops. DeBois Textiles has graciously agreed to open up early for the group so that we can search through their amazing fabrics and vintage clothes without the crowds. David Wiesand, owner and master artisan at McLain Wiesand has also agreed to open the shop for private shopping.  Depending on time and place, we will stop for lunch either in Hampden or Mount Vernon.

If you are interested, please either leave a comment or send me an e-mail and let me know which Saturday in March works best for you. If there is enough interest, I may be able to do a weekday tour and a Saturday tour, although please be reminded that Book Thing is only open on the weekends.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I need to do this! I will have to check my husband's work schedule and see which weekend would be best, but right now I think any weekend could work!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do this trip, will let you know soon!
    Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - Meg, I so want to do this with you. I love your blog. Looking forward to your picking a day - and I want to do a Saturday because the Book Thing totally fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you've decided upon a date, but March 13 is my only free Saturday and I so badly want to attend! I plan on bringing a friend or two, as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.