May 15, 2013

Wander on Over

My friend David at McLain-Wiesand  has been doing some interesting work at his furniture shop, and I thought you might head over to his blog and show them some love!

This is their PXE (say it like pixie) table. Three layers of glass, and lots of pixie sticks to make the base.imageDering Hall featured it as one of their May PX (say it like picks).

A new addition to both the furniture line and the family is Lillian!imageIt’s a take on a conventional Parsons table, but with curved ends and hand-printed marbelized paper, and finished in gorgeous gold leaf. The best thing is that this table can be customized in any shape.

A new favourite of mine is this dresser, done in a stained parchment, with bone handles. image

When you take a good look at it, it’s really quite a classic style.

Several of McLain-Wiesand’s custom lights were used in a show-house in Atlanta recently.image

This is how the lights look at regular scale.image

Go on over and check out their blog, here and see how talented this group is!image

Tell’em I sent you!

4 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E that Lillian table! Reminds me of a Paul Smith swirls scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg! I love all of these pieces, especially the marbleized table!
    Amazing work, I head over, A great friend to have!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have a quorum. The marbleized table is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meg--Just popped over to David's blog. Their product line is gorgeous--classic, modern, traditional, funky all rolled into one.
    Have a super day.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.