August 18, 2010

Dates

I am truly in shock that we’re more than half-way through August! Where has the summer gone? With everything moving at the speed of light, I am beginning to look at some dates for events in the fall.

Tracey from Housewerks and I are looking at doing our Pigtown Pop-Up Flea at Housewerks in late September. We had thought about the 18th, but Eddie Ross is going to be in town that weekend, and I gotta spend some time with him!  Pigtown Pop-Up @ HousewerksSo it looks like Saturday, September 25th is the date.  We probably won’t have a rain date for that, because of the Ravens’ football schedule. We’re just too close to the Stadium to schedule anything on a day when they’re playing.

I am in continuous clearing out mode, because when I finally do settle on a new house, I am going to start over with a clean slate. We are inviting some special friends with excellent taste to participate in our Pop-Up, so I hope you’ll consider coming and buying our cool things!

The next thing is the Fall Tour de Baltimore. We had about 30 people total on the spring trips, and so I expect that there will be that many, or more this time. I will be changing up the middle part of the trip, so even if you went last time, come on back, there will be some old favourites and some new sources!  tour de baltimore The dates I am thinking of for this are Friday, October 15 and Saturday, October 16, or October 22nd and 23rd. Let me know your preference and I will make the decision in the next week or so.

Hope to see you at either the Pop-Up or the Tour – if not before!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck to you! It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Southern Maryland and would love to know more about both items. Could you send me some information. annelise.wilcox at gmail. com

    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg I wish I could be there.....I know the summmer has flown by!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy selling on the Pop Up. I'm going to let my friend Missy know about the Baltimore tour--she lives in Annapolis. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg,

    I just saw the article in the Philly newspaper about the "Junque Whisper." Great story! So..the article got me thinking at the fall tour de baltimore and glad to see you're already thinking of dates. I'd like to add my two cents for the weekend of Oct. 23rd, but will do my best to make it either way. I can't wait for the fabrics at Dubois!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I would like to add a vote for the 15th and 16th of October.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.