March 28, 2009

April Food Day Reminder

Easy & Elegant Life and I have created the April Food Day, Bloggers Fighting Hunger blog action day to help bring awareness to hunger in America and to ask our readers to make a contribution to the cause on April 1st. If you're a blogger who is interested in participating, please let us know by leaving a comment or sending an e-mail, and I will send you the April Food Day logo and the links to Feeding America. We will include your blog name and link on our special April Food Day blog.
Working together, we can make a difference at the food banks across the country. Please help us!

14 comments:

  1. Count me in for this worthy cause.
    http://patriciagrayinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my post already and it will be up on Tuesday evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too, Meg. I'm working on a post now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in.

    http://washingtoncube.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you Meg, I will put up a link. xv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! I am adding everyone to the participants' list on the April Food Day site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meg will probably be too shy to tell everyone that Huffington Post is in!!

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ari-herzog/bloggers-fight-hunger-on_b_180693.html

    Nicely done Easy and Elegant Life and Pigtown Design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your action day. I love the photo of your campaigning comrade, Mr Easy and Elegant, in his shiny blue zipper jacket. He may be easy but he doesn't appear terribly elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Anon, that's not my E&E compatriot, that's some old guy from New Hampshire showing off their empty food bank. If you want to see elegant, wander over to E&E's website and check out the pix of him. Easy on the eyes and very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will certainly do a post Meg. Hope its not too late.
    http://see-saw.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ali... it's never too late! Thanks for helping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to let you know, you are linked at
    lamaisonfou.blogspot.com
    Thanks for all the info,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank YOU! such a wonderful idea.
    sorry i didn't find you/ notify you direct. i just stumbled upon the cause early wed. am and thought I'd join in - I'm digging a bit deeper today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.