Someone posted a few images of the little folly before it was renovated. What a difference!
As mentioned, by the 1950’s, the folly had fallen into disrepair and was left empty. In 1984, the building was rescued by a local philanthropist and its restoration was taken forward by the current owners who bought it in 2001.
Quite a change, isn’t it!