January 8, 2007

Introductions


I moved back to Baltimore after living in Cardiff, Wales. I settled in Pigtown, one of Baltimore's unique neighbourhoods, on the south side of the city, close to Camden Yards and M&T Stadium, home of the Orioles and the Ravens. The area is full of the rowhouses that Baltimore is known for, both large and small. My own house is 11.5' wide, which is two feet wider than my old house.

Baltimore is full of interesting places and events. I hope to use this blog as a forum to show you some of them, as well as other things that interest me. My interests include photography, architectural salvage, and poking around shops and areas that are off the beaten path. My other big interest is my yellow lab, Connor, whom I adopted from the city animal shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.