March 15, 2012

A Short Video

While we were at St. Donat’s Castle in Wales, I took lots of images of the amazing dining room, but realized that just seeing one or two pictures of the ceiling, the windows and the walls wouldn’t do it justice. So I shot some “footage” or whatever you call shooting digitally, and put together this little video of the dining room and the waterfront. As I was putting it together, I found that there’s a few-seconds long clip of my old housemate, Andy, whom you can just see peeking through the crenellations in the barracks wall. He’s such a talented man, and my life in Wales was all the richer for knowing him and his two sons.

Can you just picture where the pizza’s going to end up?

I hope you will take about two minutes and watch this little video of the dining room and waterfront at St. Donat’s Castle and see what I saw everyday! (Double click the image below to go to the video.)

video link

Thanks for watching!

8 comments:

  1. I have read that St. Donat's Castle is suppose to be one of the most haunted places in Wales. Is this true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon@7:19... it is supposed to be true. Nothing ever happened to me, but I heard lots of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched!the video was stunning. That place gives me goose bumps + how blessed are you? Thank you for your sweet e-mail.
    xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ceiling is gorgeous! Nice video Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful....what a place. Can you imagine it when Herst had it? You are lucky to have lived there. Great job with othe video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry,that would be Hearst poor typing skills on the iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MegTown...I don't ever seem to have or take the time to read others' blogs these days. But I wanted to let you know that I came by here.

    Dust

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.