March 13, 2012

Go See YONKS NEWS!

The charming Di from Yonks News, joined ex-housemate, Andy and me on our trip to St. Donat’s Castle, home to Atlantic College where I used to work. Click here.Her pictures are fabulous, and even though we were practically standing next to each other the whole time, our points of view are very different. Here’s my favourite of her images.Yonks St. Donats ChapelWhile you’re checking out her blog, also check her Etsy shop. She’s got a great eye for vintage items, and since she’s in the UK, she gets things we never see in the States.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Atlantic colleges, colleges of the Atlantic---but St. Donats! that's a story in itself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way Meg thanks for the heads up!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed your new header image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.