March 23, 2012

Bag-a-palooza!

A school friend of my older sister’s has an amazing handbag company called Bosom Buddy Bags. She and her partner design the bags and have them made in Bali, then the bags are shipped back to Baltimore and decorated with gorgeous ribbons, fabulous embellishments and great colours. Yes, they are totally prep, but that’s not a bad thing! As far as I am concerned, prep is just another way of saying classic. The sale opened at 4:00 this afternoon, and when I got there about 10 minutes early, it was already buzzing with buyers. Here’s the LINK to the sale information.Luckily, it was a well-mannered crowd, so no one duked it out over their favourite bag!Some of the other businesses along their road also opened up for business and there were some great deals to be had!The sale is Friday, March 23 from 4-7 and Saturday, March 24 from 9-1, rain or shine!Thanks to the readers who kindly introduced themselves to me. I can’t tell you how wonderful that makes me feel!

On the way home, I stopped by to say hi to friends and got these stunning camellias!Because of our warm winter, the camellias are blooming like crazy!

8 comments:

  1. Nuts! I wish I lived closer. Do they sell online? I have been looking for a nice preppy bag for spring to no avail. I love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bee embellishments. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is the cool stuff always on the East Coast. Do they have a website? Have a great week-end. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the sale? I have one of their bags and it is a favorite spring/summer accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bags! And that square one with the starfish mounted on top looks like it could have many uses!!! What a fun sale that I must miss because I am so very far away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grand bags. The Camilla's remind of growing up in Florida. We have them in CA. but not quite so large. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bags wish I was in Maryland this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bags are beautiful, I'm sorry I missed the sale, but thanks for introducing us to the company.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.