• It is estimated that the jubilee celebrations have brought an estimated £120m of sales to London's businesses according to the New West End Company, which represents more than 600 businesses in Bond Street, Oxford Street and Regent Street
• 9,500 street parties were estimated to have taken place in England for the Diamond Jubilee, with another 100 in Scotland
• 1.2m people were estimated to have lined the royal pageant route along the River Thames to watch the flotilla go past which took 75 minutes to sail pass any static point along the route
• A 60-gun salute was fired by the King's Troop during the carriage procession on Tuesday which also included a RAF Flypast and a feu de joie. The royal family watched from the balcony at Buckingham Palace
• 10,000 ballot winners were treated to a picnic in the garden of Buckingham Palace. The hampers created by Heston Blumenthal and the Queen's head chef included tea-smoked Scottish salmon and Eton Mess
• 14.7m people tuned into the BBC's coverage of the diamond jubilee concert on Monday night – the biggest TV audience of the year so far.