April 13, 2011

Victoria & Albert + Wills & Kate

Why yes, I have jumped on the Wills & Kate bandwagon. In fact, I have more than one invitation to watch the nuptials and swill excellent champagne at an ungodly hour of the morning. Just like I did for Charles and Diana’s wedding all of those years ago.

The Victoria & Albert Museum in London has also jumped on the bandwagon and has a loverly range of items to help you celebrate. Of course, there’s that spectacular ring! The Ring And then a little something to dip into your tea cup.tea greetings Of course, everyone else has jumped on the Wills + Kate wagon and is selling all manner of novelties.

Lots and lots of different tea towels…tea-towels-royal-wedding Keep-Calm-tea-towel1 Lots of mugs like these…normal_Harry_s_hotter_reverse and thi… OMG! Mug-Harry-and-Kate I rather like these two items…normal_KWPrint3 andnormal_royalweddingcushion1 This is a little tacky…crown-jewels-condoms but pretty funny!

5 comments:

  1. Very funny...goodness I feel for Kate...take a deep breath girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mug with Harry and Kate is HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - laughing too hard to hold my pinkie up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kate and william print! where did you find that? am having my own breakfast watching party but not till 9:30 after all the kiddies get on the bus -- thank goodness for dvr! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kate and william print! where did you find that? am having my own breakfast watching party but not till 9:30 after all the kiddies get on the bus -- thank goodness for dvr! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.