April 3, 2011

My Friend, Flippa!

I’ve written about my friend, Flip’s house a few times… here and here. She’s got incredible taste and an unerring eye for amazing pieces.  IMG_8156 She and her husband took a 19th century townhouse, formerly divided into numerous flats, and pulled it back into one amazing home. She’s even been featured on Apartment Therapy where she won rave reviews from their hyper-critical commenters!Phillipa 014 Now Flip has started her own blog, an off-shoot from one she was doing with a shop here in Baltimore.  Her blog is called The Caledonian Mining Expedition Company. I am sure that there’s a fascinating explanation in there somewhere, but I haven’t heard it!

Here’s one of my favourite posts to date. It features some jaw-droppingly fabulous images from le Château de Moissac-Bellevue, like this,Château de Moissac-Bellevue2 and this…Château de Moissac-Bellevue StairwayTake a couple of minutes, wander over to the Caledonian Mining Expedition Company, say hey to Flip and then let me know what you think!

I think Flip’s fantastic!

3 comments:

  1. It is a nice blog, but I could not leave a comment. Like my blog there is a problem with an iPhone and openid sometime. I prefer name/URL but I think Anonymous is an unexceptable option, and Blogger pairs those options. But please tell Flippa to keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her blog, the glass fronted school lockers are great in that kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.