April 20, 2011

Tasteful Tag Sale on Saturday, April 30th @ Housewerks!

I am DONE! Just done!

I am so sick of all of the things I have collected for the past five years, and now that I am starting a new phase in my life (details to come), I want to make a fresh start.

So, on Saturday, April 30th at Housewerks in Baltimore, a few friends and I will be hosting a Tasteful Tag Sale!  Tasteful Tag Sale April 30 @ Housewerks! Last time we did a tag sale, I had Nate Berkus’s camera crew following me around, so I didn’t get much selling done.Nelle at Stone Hill Farm But this time, I plan to sell loads of things!

Among the things that I will be selling… all at very reasonable prices… are china, silverware, glassware, fabrics, books, linens, and much more!

2-8 008 2-14 013
1-4 050 10-17 037

My friend Flip, who I’ve written about several times, will also be selling her wares that day, and we hope to have a couple more vendors.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. We’re starting at the crack of 10:00 a.m. You can get directions to Housewerks, here.

10 comments:

  1. Oh crappers, how I wish I was there. Tell Philippa to buy me anything she wants! Like that Halston (cant tell what it is)thing. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was within driving distance! What is that Halston?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiration to pitch/toss as I am headed to the basement today for some weeding out. Love the new header picture - one of my favorite views!
    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE that I am not near you! I know I would have a great time of it! Hope you have a marvelous sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bummer. I am hosting a baby shower in DC that day. I know it will be wonderful We just visited Ben last weekend at Housewerks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Halston thing is a great scarf! It's about 24x24 and in perfect condition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are not becoming a monk and foresaking all of your worldly possessions! (I will be in the Big Crab all next weekend so I will try to come by.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is one minute before 7 am on the day of your sale. I bet you are EXHAUSTED. And I also bet you sold out of EVERYTHING today. Which means we groupies of your Etsy and Atelier shops must cool our heels, and wait for you to accumulate again! We can wait! Hope it all went well....

    ReplyDelete
  9. CORRECTION: I meant one minute before 7 PM, not 7 am. Can you tell who's exhausted?

    ReplyDelete
  10. DOUBLE CORRECTION: Wrong date, excuuuuuuuuse me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.