March 6, 2010

John Robshaw Trunk Show @ Halcyon House

My friends at Halcyon House will be having a trunk show of John Robshaw’s amazing fabrics next Saturday from noon to five. John Robshaw will be attending and talking about his hand-made textiles. His inspirations for these fabrics come from artists whom he has met on his travels through Turkey, India and the Far East. 12-12 044 Each and every time I visit Halcyon House, I am always so drawn to Robshaw’s fabrics, and now that I am totally addicted to fabrics, I may have to get a couple of yards. 12-12 041  My friend Christopher and I have been invited to a cocktail party to meet John Robshaw. I can’t wait!halcyon house 029

For more information on the John Robshaw Trunk Show, please contact Eric at Halcyon House at 410.828.8889.

8 comments:

  1. Meg I am doing this blue /brown /tan combination in my den and love it. Robshaws patterns are wonderful!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Meg guess what I am doing tonight instead of going out to dinner, Making a pillow!!

    Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love John Robshaw! How great for you to get to meet him!! I love everything he does. There is a shop in Summerland, Ca. near Santa Barbara that looks very similar to your photos. I just love it there, it's styled so beautifully. I forget the name... oh well, have fun and take photos to share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great opportunity! Hope you had fun. John Robshaw is one of my most favorite designers - love all the fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robshaw's fabrics...(sigh) so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! you are incredibly lucky.
    i love john robshaw and everything he does. everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the Robshaw fabrics, but am going to have to find the look for less. Ordering the sewing machine soon. Very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know my dogs would love snoozing on that dogbed! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.