The schedule is as follows, and all times are approximate:
- 11:00 – Head up to Gore-Dean Antiques in Mount Washington Mill. I just got an e-mail from Deborah Dean saying that they’re now carrying Dempsey & Carroll stationery.
- 12:30 – Go to the Hampden neighbourhood of Baltimore. Its main street is full of small independent shops and galleries.
- 1:30 – Meet for lunch at Cafe Hon, a funky restaurant with classic Baltimore food on the menu.
- 2:45 – BOOK THING! I know that there will be a mad dash for the decorating section of the books, but hopefully we’ll all find something fun.
- 3:30 – Back downtown to Second Chance, a massive architectural salvage and furniture consignment store, just a few blocks from Housewerks.
Please e-mail me here and let me know if you will be attending. I would like to get a count so I can give everyone that we’re visiting a heads up that a group will be coming, especially Cafe Hon.
We will probably have to carpool or drive separately, so I will have a map with directions, phone numbers, etc. for everyone on Saturday morning or I can e-mail it to you ahead of time so that you can program all stops into your GPS.
I am really looking forward to this tour and can’t wait to meet everyone!