April 23, 2014

Sails & Tails

You might remember that I wrote about the Canine Companions for Independence a few months ago.puppy1 I was so impressed with the work that they do providing companion dogs to those who need them.image The local chapter is having its big fundraiser, Sails and Tails, in Annapolis Maryland this weekend, and if you’re in the area, I encourage you to go. puppy 3

Information about the event is here. puppy 2If you can’t support this event for Canine Companions, please support your local chapter. puppy 5

Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. What a cool organization. I had not head of them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post Meg! I live in New Mexico and we have similar organizations. As you know, there is nothing like a Labrador to bring joy and fulfillment to people's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. won't be in the area + how great is that organization?xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful organization. I watch the puppy cams all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, but what's with the rubberbands around the dogs' mouths in these photos? (Or whatever they are...) I can't imagine a puppy needs a muzzle... ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcheline... it's called a Gentle Leader and is much better at directing a dog than a regular collar.
      http://www.petsafe.net/gentleleader

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.