May 20, 2009

April Food Day in May

You may remember that on April 1, Easy & Elegant Life and I hosted April Food Day to raise money and awareness for hunger in America. I received a personal request from Feeding America, who was the main beneficiary of our efforts, asking if I could tell readers about a Facebook and Target promotion.
All you have to do is click here, and vote for your favourite charity, hopefully, Feeding America. You must be a member of Facebook to vote though. However, you can cast a vote every day until May 25 - each vote adds to the dollar total for the charity you choose.
I hope that you will spread the word and let others know about this simple way to raise money! Thanks for your help.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.