December 30, 2014

2014: The Ones I Liked Best!

Last post, I wrote about the stories that resonated with you, the reader of Pigtown*Design. And now I am writing about the stories I liked the most.

1.  I spent hours in my friends’ garden throughout the year and loved having the opportunity to watch it grow and thrive, and then fade again. I am just waiting for some snow to get the final images in the series.imageimageimage

2.  One of the most beautiful houses in Baltimore was on the market and I shared it with you. imageimage

3.  Over the winter, and in an effort to ramp up our vitamin C quotient, we made a series of cocktails and other food items with pink grapefruit, including grapefruit vodka,image

pink grapfruit juice and gin, image

and candied grapefruit peel!image

4.  In April, I went to NYC for the launch of the amazing book, One Man's Folly: The Exceptional Houses of Furlow Gatewood. Honestly, it’s one of the most beautiful books I’ve ever read! That’s Julia Reed who wrote the book!imageFurlow Gatewood and Bunny Williams.image

5.  I was thrilled to take you along with me on my trip to the UK earlier this fall. image

It was such a fun trip and I was so thrilled to be able to spend time with so many people who hold a place in my heart, like these three guys!image

All of my very best wishes for a safe New Year’s Eve and a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Meg! Thanks for yet another amazing year of inspiration and humor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Meg and all the Best to you in 2015!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.