September 10, 2007

Brocade Bed Heads

I got an e-mail from Brocade Home this morning and it certainly cheered my Monday morning up - not that it was bad, it just got better! There are some incredible beds featured in the at Brocade Home but unfortunately, none of them would fit up the stairs in my tiny rowhouse. The prices are pretty affordable, ranging from $350 to $450 for the Silhouette bedframe above to $1500 for the hand-carved mohogany one in the bottom photo. The petite lace cut headboard below begins at $300.
I love the green bedroom above, but I am having a little bit of trouble with the rope that suspends the chandelier being wrapped around the headboard. Couldn't they just find a nice brass cleat and tie it down there? And if it's hanging from a rope, where's the electrical... or am I just being way too practical?

4 comments:

  1. ooohhh.. I need to get on their emailing list! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are beautifule. I especailly like the solid white one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at these the other day and REALLY LOVE THEM.

    Maybe I will have to surprise Ed on one of his trips back to Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those beds are just amazing. and the price is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.