June 26, 2007

Carolyne Roehm's Yard Sale

If I were to consider a trip up to Connecticut for a weekend, it just might have to be this coming weekend for Carolyne Roehm's YARD SALE!!! I think that this would the creme de la creme of yard sales.

She says "It has been a four year obsession of mine to “right-size” here at Weatherstone by having a whopper of a “tag sale” to relieve my groaning cupboards and closets from the accumulations of products from book and magazine shoots and years of parties. It may be an older baby boomer thing but I want to simplify and I see no better way than to start with a bang. If you are around Sharon, Connecticut the 30th of June or the 1st of July between 9:00am-and 4:00pm stop by..."

Can you imagine how fabulous this will be!!!

7 comments:

  1. Now that is a yard sale I would wake up early for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Is this image from a TAG SALE?!? What a "don't miss"! If I were only in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually going and I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing yard sale that would have been. I had no idea such yard sales existed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.