May 28, 2007

Thank You

I just wanted to send thanks from me, and also from my family, for all of your nice words of sympathy over the past several days. This has a difficult time, but it is made easier knowing that we have the love and support of friends, both known and not-yet-met, from across the world.

In the eulogy my brother gave, he used the line "an ordinary man who lived an extraordinary life". I told him that it was the same line I use on the title of my blog, and that is the way I try to live my life. Obviously, a lesson well-learned from my father.

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful line and legacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear it... we should all strive for extraordinary, otherwise we are all just ordinary, and who wants that!!!!!
    see ya soon hon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.