September 21, 2017

#ThisIsBaltimore2017: The Crazy Busy Edition

I can tell it’s almost fall, because I am super busy with my actual real job, some consulting work, events, and classes I am teaching. It’s all good, but it’s also hard to come up with creative and interesting posts for you. So I am going to do a few brief posts in the next few weeks. Hope that’s okay!

When I got back from Canada, I realized Figue needed a MAJOR grooming.
It was a little shorter than I expected, but she’s still cute as a bug!image

I was really excited about the eclipse, but of course, it was cloudy here.
I did get this shot through the clouds though.image

It was a beautiful evening for a concert in the park!image

My friends’ dog, Scout, with his Maryland Pride bandana.
He’s checking out the carpet fringe for future consumption.image

Tulips from Trader Joe’s in September.
Although there are tons of flowers everywhere, I couldn’t resist these.image

I spent the weekend at a friend’s house on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
You can just see Baltimore on the horizon, but it takes about 1.5 hours to drive there!image

To me, this is perfection: fresh Eastern Shore tomatoes, Duke’s mayo, salt & pepper and white bread.image

This is a Datura. It’s about 12 inches long. The smell is so subtle, but just gorgeous.image

See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. ju\






    Scrolling too quickly, I say that darling Figue face directly over the caption "I was really excited about the eclipse..." Could not have been funnier. What an enchanting smile!


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.