July 5, 2016

Instagram: Early Summer Edition

After a very cool June, July and the summer heat have arrived with a vengeance: temperatures in the 90’s and more than 1.5 inches of rain over the past 24 hours. Here’s my past month or so in Instagram images.

I can’t tell you how much I adore this little gal! Figue has so much personality and she’s quite funny. I loved Connor and my other Lab, but Figue is totally different. Here she is in front of my small fig plant.image

Get this book! A combination of great recipes and funny stories, with great images.image

I was taking a different route someplace and spotted this on a building. It’s on a long-closed printing plant. image

I attended a party at Ladew Gardens on a perfect June afternoon. The roses were just finishing up, but still beautiful.image

Hydrangeas. Always a favourite.image

Summer supper at a friend’s farm. image

I’ve been admiring the broken pediment on this house for a while now. Finally remembered to take a picture.image

Potter wasps’ nest on my clothes pin. The nests are less than an inch long. Nature is an amazing thing.image

I saw this little guy taking a walk the other day. I stopped to take a picture and he turned in a circle for me, so I could see his rig!image

Figue has clearly made herself at home. She loves lying on the sofa surrounded by pillows…image

and sitting on her ottoman looking out the window, watching the world go by!image

Thanks for taking the time to read Pigtown*Design! Be sure to follow me on my Instagram account!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, taking the time to post on the blog, compared to intagram it probably seems as if you are carving a stone tablet. I appreciate your story telling talents. Intagram is a "quick fix" for us but a blog post is savored with a cup of coffee. Looking forward to "visiting" Baltimore again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Not too much of Baltimore in this one, more random things.

      Delete
  2. Love this post, I must have missed that you had a new friend enter the picture, terriers are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got her about a month ago. She was a rescue and is about five years old.

      Delete
  3. Figue is a peach! So glad you found her - and she found you. Looks like she's leading a dog's life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable fur baby. give her a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.