May 5, 2015

Sneak Peek of a Sneak Peek!

Timing is bad this week… I am going on an architectural tour of a nearly opened boutique hotel in Baltimore, and the AIA’s Historic Resources Committee, on which I sit, is giving a special tour tomorrow afternoon.

image

The building is 125 years old and is being restored by my old friend, Marty Azola, who has done some of the best restoration projects in and around Baltimore. image

My friend David Wiesand, of McLain-Wiesand painted all of the murals in one of the public spaces. You can just see them here in the background.image

So come back tomorrow for a tour of this amazing and historic building!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.