July 8, 2013

Pin Cushion

I am a lazy cow, and can’t stand pinning pictures to my Pinterest page, so I am asking for you to pin my pictures instead! (This great hedgehog pin cushion in silver is from my pal over at Content in a Cottage.)image

I’ve added a button to all of my pictures, so that all you have to do is hover over them and you’ll see a Pin It button. pin itWhen you click the button, it allows you to pin the image on your page (not mine!). But it’s lots of fun for me to see which of my images have been pinned and it helps me to know the images you like, so I can bring you a better blog!

image

So go ahead, use me as your pin cushion and pin away with abandon! 

8 comments:

  1. I pin everything that interest me Meg, and this little guy definitely does!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I try to pin, but it's low on my list!

      Delete
  2. Meg, this little guy is a cute one. Clever idea for a pin cushion.
    The pitcher safely arrived today. It's even more wonderful than I imagined. Now I'm eager to get the other two to reunite the threesome. Thanks again for sharing your finds. I already have my eye on another item in your shop. I suspect shopping Pigtown Design is going to become a habit with me. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meg,
    I'm an even worse pinner than you. I hate the thought......wanted to hire a "pinner", but didn't have any luck finding some one.
    xoxox
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its the details of our lives I think that in some respects make the impact. Its only once in a while the big picture matters. I loves these photos of the details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinning is the bain of my existence!, there said it + this is a great idea! xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.