January 8, 2013

SEVEN

As I begin my seventh year of blogging, I send my heartfelt thanks to you for reading what I have to say every day. When I started Pigtown*Design, I could never have dreamt what would result from it. So many new friends across the country and around the world… Adventures and invitations I’d have never received otherwise… Opportunities presented and acted upon… Kindnesses extended…pig copy sm

It is the readers of Pigtown*Design that make it the most fun for me. I love thinking of new ways to entertain you, to inform you and to amuse you. It brings me great pleasure and satisfaction. And I am deeply appreciative and humbled that you take the time from your hectic days and busy nights to come here, rest a few minutes, read my thoughts and then move through your day. Thank you so very much. meg

megs sig2

19 comments:

  1. Many congratulations....wow 7 years!
    Well done and to another 7!
    hugs h

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Meg. Congratulations on seven great years. Please do not stop now.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven!!! Congratulations on making it this far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicitations and many thanks to you for providing a window on your world. Hugs to Connor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning, Meg!
    Thank you so much for your work! I enjoy every post!
    All the best for a tremondous 2013
    Rebecca R. Dyer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Seven years? I'm in awe. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7 years- it has been my pleasure following you! love to you on this momentous day. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky number seven! Happy Blogiversary, dearest Meg!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congratulations on Lucky Seven. I love your blogs........your insight.......and your love of Baltimore.......and of course dear Connor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Meg! This is a wonderful accomplishment!!! I love your blog and never miss a post! I don't know how you manage to persevere but am so glad you do. Love that pic of your sweet face! Hope this year is even better for you and Connor than the years past. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seven years has got to be close to a record, especially for one who has maintained such an influential presence. Yours was I believe the first blog that I came across several years ago.--Road to Parnassus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! It's hard to keep up the momentum - you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog seems to get better every year. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog, your style, your curiosity, sense of humor, and the fact that you've been going at it for seven years! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on going into your seventh year of blogging! Cindy of Enclosure sent me to your Sugar Man post, then I read the London Underground.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, I very much enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.