January 14, 2013

Photo of the Day: First Two Weeks

I started a project called Photo of the Day, created by FSM in Australia, and the first two weeks have been a lot of fun. Each day has an assigned topic and you take and submit an image to the Facebook page.  I thought I’d share my first two weeks of pictures with you.

Day 1: Today – New roads ahead1-1 (3)

Day 2: Something New – beginning the new year with a clean kitchenpigtowndesign

Day 3: Heart – from a child’s sweaterimage

Day 4: The view from here – this is Connor’s favourite positionimage

Day 5: Movement – Driving down the roadimage

Day 6: Mine – some of my stationery

Day 7: Street – In my wing mirrorimage

Day 8: Something beginning with T – Tea towelsimage

Day 9: Paper – I love notebooksimage

Day 10: One o’clock – Looks like my stove needs dusting.image

Day 11: Water – Rainy rush hourimage

Day 12: Surprise – Puppy in a Ravens jerseyimage

Day 13: Circle – Two mercury glass cupsimage

This has been a lot of fun, and I can’t wait for the rest of the month’s assignments!

8 comments:

  1. Your rainy rush hour could be framed and hung on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project. My favorite is the rainy rush hour too.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another vote for rush hour rain, though product isn't the main purpose here. That you're doing it is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos + the doggie with the Raven's jersey is so cute! so is connor!(we don't want him to get jealous!) Happy Monday. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love any photo of Connor :) And the one with the hearts.....divine, Meg!! Love the shadows / lighting. xoxo, Loi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the skewed perspective in Movement--Driving Down the Road. The road is familiar, but we are looking at it in a new way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your rainy rush hour image...and I happen to agree with Suburban Princess.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.