March 28, 2012

OKL: Good on Ya!

I do give OKL more than their fair share of grief, but I also try and praise them when they do something good, which they just did.OKL_LogoLast week, I, along  with probably their entire mailing list, was asked to partake in a survey about my buying habits with them. They asked a number of preliminary questions, and then asked when I’d be available for a phone interview. The time came and went with no call. Whatever.

Then yesterday, I received an e-mail, thanking me for volunteering to talk to them. Apparently, the response was so overwhelming that they couldn’t call everyone. So I received a very nice gift certificate from them, good for anything. Any sale.

It was a lovely and gracious gesture. Thank you OKL. You did good!

1 comment:

  1. That IS great, market research is one of the best things any company can do!
    Hear it right from the consumer.

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    The 2012 Artist Series

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.