March 11, 2012

High Point, Here I Come!

I am so excited to share the news that I will be attending the High Point Spring Market as part of the Market Authority’s Sponsored Blogger Program! Participating bloggers are sponsored by the Market and a furniture company, and I am delighted to say that Hooker Furniture will be my sponsor.

One of their collections that has become a fast favourite of mine is Primrose Hill, named after a neighbourhood in London! It reflects perfectly my philosophy of design and decorating – the mixture of vintage and urban influences to make a unique and personal statement. Hooker primrose_hill_occasional_600hIn addition to their gorgeous furniture collections, Hooker Furniture is an environmentally, socially and fiscally responsible corporation, which is of paramount importance to me in any business or organization.  As a professional fundraiser, I appreciate their support of their local United Way, as well as their educational foundation. Hooker Harbour_Pointe_Woven_BedI hope that you will follow along with me when I go to the Market in late April! Hooker curl_detailIt’s going to be a lot of fun to see the new trends and to meet a lot of the other bloggers, many of whom I feel like I already know!


  1. You are a woman on the go! The desk I use is from the Hooker furniture company.

    Enjoy the market, it is in April right? And welcome home!

    Kat :)

  2. Hi Meg, Welcome home!!!! I've loved all of your posts from London. North Carolina is calling. Don't forget poor Connor. Mary

  3. On local local store is always advertising Hooker Entertainment Centers; it took me aback at first. Of course it's a piece of furniture that holds a big TV, cable receiver, DVD, etc. Have a wonderful trip!

  4. Such a lucky gal you are!!! I can't wait to hear about all the fun you are going to have at High Point!!!

  5. I have followed your images from UK + can't wait to see High Point. Congratulations.

  6. Tell us more about the chest in the bottom photo


Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.