March 12, 2012

A Few of My Favourite Images

I’ve been going through the images I took on my trip and there are more than 600 of them! I felt like I was constantly setting up shots, taking pictures, downloading them, etc. But I am glad that I took the time to do all of this. I thought I’d share some of my favourite images.

Small Mercedes-Benz at Spitalfields Market. Just perfect!

I love the contrast of the near black and white background and the blue of the buckets.

There’s a Big Easter Egg Hunt going on all around London. I found several of them.This one is made from thousands of tiny sticky dots.

I saw this old age pensioner as I was headed to Cardiff. So charming, isn’t he.

I love these piers that dot the coastline. This is in Penarth, Wales.

IMG_1615How freaking cute is this car? I’d be scared to drive it in the US, but you sure could park it anywhere. It’s smaller than a Smart Car.

11 comments:

  1. That little car is too darn cute! It was in Britain that I saw my first Smart Car - and to see one even more tiny! Great pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg great photos; the piers are so interesting and the little car too fun!

    Come over to visit, I have a New Giveaway I think you will love!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Benz -- there's a vintage convertible from the arly 60s on the other side of the river from where we live that has been painted to resemble a Louis Vuitton bag. Hitarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots Meg...love old London town... xv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, Meg! I can't wait to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to share (in case you haven't been by my blog yet)...

    In celebration of the 70th anniversary of the movie Casablanca, it is being shown ON THE BIG SCREEN once more! All over the USA!!! One night only: March 21, 2012.

    Visit my blog for a link to a list of participating theaters.

    I'm so excited, I'm telling everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the zebra car, but Jones would not fit in the back seat. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your sweet e-mail. Keep the pictures of UK coming, adore them. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are the pensioners required to wear their fab get up? I hope so. Their pets should be dressed accordingly (but only if they wanna).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm hopping over by way of wonderful Dianne...terrific blog you have, and I am loving your photographs!
    - Irina :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.