December 8, 2011

Scalamandre’s Third Floor

Do you know that Scalamandré has an on-line shop called The Third Floor? If you’re looking for a completely unique gift for someone for the holidays, you can buy several items in their signature zebra print.scalamandre umbrella

They have the umbrella in both the massive golf size, or this more manageable folding size. I was given one of the golf ones, which is en route from NYC via personal carrier (my friend who is their PR person who is coming to Baltimore for the weekend). I only wish I had had it today, when we received more than two inches of rain!

You could also buy one of Scalamandré’s gorgeous pillows with the signature print in several colourways.scalamandre pillow

Or a lush soy candle!scalamandre candle

Any of these would make a great gift that is also a style statement. For more ideas, click here.

5 comments:

  1. I love the Scalamandre zebra patterns!! This is a super resource. Have a dry sunny day. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their link isn't working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I am GREEN with envy!!! I would KILL for that umbrella she is giving to you!!!! NOW THAT'S A FRIEND!!!!! Perhaps you would consider bequeathing it to me in your will? HA! You are a very blessed girl indeed! Have a marvelous day, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Scalamandre! High standards of quality and beauty. And their PR person is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky girl you are + you deserve that umbrella. Scalamandre is divine. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.