In the run up to Thanksgiving, there is a lot to be done, and one of the chores on my list was to finally finish painting and re-seating some folding chairs I’d gotten earlier this year. They have a great lyre-back shape and fold up nicely, standing on their own.
Next, I checked my fabric stash to see what I had, and found two pieces of an interesting fabric, in two colourways. There wasn’t enough to do all four chairs in one colour, so I did two in each. After I’d put the seats back on, I decided the chairs needed something else, so taking a page from Megan’s book, I whipped out my Sharpie paint pen in gold and filled in all of the incised parts of the chairs. I think it brought out the details in the chair a bit. It took all of my willpower not to continue drawing on the chair.