July 7, 2011

Sale

After a long hiatus while I was packing and moving, I am finally getting ready to come back into action with my Etsy shop. Even while I’ve been moving, I am still picking up some pieces here and there to sell to you. If you’re waiting for something from me now, it’s on its way.

Here are some of what will be showing up on the Pigtown Etsy shoppe:

7-7 001 Brown & white sugar bowl, marked Dutch Garden

7-7 003 Blue & white sugar bowl. Marked Oriental Garden, Myott Meakin, Staffordshire, England

7-7 008 Sheffield plate gravy boat/saucier7-7 005 Large (12+ inches) water pitcher with enamel interior. Made in  America.

7-7 007 Silver teapot with ivory finial and handle. 1800’s English.

7-13 031 French Ivory-handled knives and forks

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my Etsy listings, and for pictures from a barn sale my friend Suzy is having on Saturday. I wonder if it would be inappropriate to go to the barn sale and then go directly to a funeral?

5 comments:

  1. My dear, it would only be inappropriate if you left the funeral early to attend the barn sale. Your way is completely within good manners.

    Carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous new finds, Meg!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamra is perfectly correct. However, I would caution against acquiring anything so large at the Barn sale it needs to be tied to the roof of your vehicle! Love that teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamra & Linda both make excellent points! I could not have said it better myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.