April 24, 2011

A Little Teaser

We’re getting ready for our Tasteful Tag Sale this coming weekend, and Flip sent over a little teaser to add to the list of things.50s lucite necklace This is a 1950’s lucite necklace and earring set, just one of the many fun things that will be on offer on Saturday, April 30th!  Details here.

As for me, in addition to selling lots of china, silver, glassware, linens and more, I’ll be giving away some of the treasures that I’ve picked up at the Book Thing. Like these:

DV[3] DV2[4]

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me here.  So sorry that I can’t post pictures of everything we’re selling. I will be putting some more items on the Atelier Pigtown this week, so watch out for them.

Hope to see you on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That NECKLACE! I want! I want! Excuse me while I scurry off to see if the husband might watch the kiddies so that I can shoot up to Baltimore.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.