I have had two people drop from the tour due to family emergencies, so if you’re interested, there’s still room. The line up for the tour is:
- 9:00 – Meet at Housewerks Architectural Antiques, where we will have coffee and wonderful French pasties from Bonaparte Breads in Fells Point.
- 10:00 – Head to McLain Wiesand to see David’s amazing artisan furniture and his selection of antiques and vintage pieces. On the last tour, someone bought a great little velvet camelback settee.
- 11:00 – Red Tree, a unique shop in the little “village” of Hampden. Red Tree’s two floors of one-of-a-kind accessories, jewelry and furniture are such fun.
- 12:00 – Lunch. Still undecided where to take you. It will depend on the weather. No worries, we’re not eating outside.
- 1:15 – Turnover Shop – Antique silver, dish and glassware, furniture and more, consigned from Baltimore’s finest homes.
- 2:15 – Gore-Dean – Curated selection of some of the most fabulous home accessories.
- 3:00 – Back downtown and to Mount Clare for their Christmas and Greens Sale.
As a bonus, if there’s time, we can head to DeBois to check out their selection of high-end fabrics at low-down prices! (haha! I just made that up…). DeBois, Mount Clare and Housewerks are all within a quarter of a mile of each other.
There will be a few mini-vans and if we car pool, it will be a lot easier to keep together for parking.
Please e-mail me if you need details. I hope to see you on Friday!