October 26, 2010

Nanjing Sofa

I was looking at the terrific blog/website, I Suwanee, written by Jamie Meares, the owner of Furbish Studio and a very funny and talented gal.

As I was scrolling through her pictures of the recent High Point Market, I was stopped dead in my tracks by this amazing image:Jamie Meares Nanjing Miles ReddIf I am reading right, it is a sofa by Miles Redd for Century, in Nanjing linen by Schumacher in Jade.  It’s really a statement piece.

I love the Schumacher Nanjing linen and have been making pillows from this great print all summer long.

5025 001 Nanjing front

Keep your eyes open for some more of these on my Etsy shop!

11 comments:

  1. This is stunning, love the fun colorway!! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very emerald and very chic!

    I do declare miss scarlette.....

    congrats on your new endeavor with N.B.......

    A great story Meg.

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Meg a statement piece indeed!! Love the Nanjing pattern. The green won't work for me, love the blue and brown !

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabric!I love that green, it's stunning.
    Just went over to see your Etsy shop...

    Greetings!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My littlest cousin is from Nanjing actually. This love seat is so, so pretty. I do need to commission you for a few pillows seriously. Wonderful to see you last night!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog. Want the blue and white Nanjing pillow.
    The sofa is really a wonderful statement piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This just goes to show that you are in great company--Miles Redd, no less. Great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the kind words you left on my blog. The support shown to me from friends far and wide, and even fellow "bloggers" I've never met has been overwhelming and meant so very much to me.

    Maybe we'll run into each other one of these days around Charm City!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. now imagine the sofa with the baltimore toile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.