March 23, 2010

I’ll Take This… Flat Next to Windsor Castle

It’s a wee flat, with just one bedroom and one bath, which is all marble, but the place is nestled next to the grand walls of Windsor Castle.  The flat is in Chapter Mews, a purpose-built development opened by Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II in 1982. windsor mews The provenance of the flat couldn’t be any better, as it was formerly owned by Lord Wellesley & The Duchess of Wellington,  It has a gated and secure location with CCTV surveillance and castle views. windsor mewsThe interior is a bit stark and modern for my taste, and less than 550 square feet, windsor mews2but it’s all about location, location, location!

8 comments:

  1. I will take small with character any day! what a great spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CPD... It's £344,950. About the same as in NYC, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take it!! It would be wonderful to decorate in an elegant cozy way!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up. My furniture is already on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's all chip in....then time share it! K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.