February 20, 2010

Please Save the Date

After a lot of e-mails and calendar checking, I have decided to host the Spring 2010 Tour de Baltimore on Friday, March 19 and Saturday, March 20, 2010.

save the date 2010 We will be visiting DeBois Textiles, Housewerks, McLain Wiesand, Gore-Dean, and a few other special places. For the Saturday tour, McLain Wiesand will open specially for the tour, and we will also visit the Book Thing.  Debois Textiles will also open an hour early for us.

If you are interested in joining either of the Tours, please e-mail me, and I will add you to the list. I am trying to keep track of everyone interested, and can do it more easily via e-mail.

Hope to see you in March!

10 comments:

  1. I would so love to join you!! What a great tour of Baltimore!

    Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. alas, i will have to continue to live vicariously through your great posts (and you know how happy i would be to visit the book thing).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wish that I could join you, but time doesn't permit just now. I know that we'd have a ball! Yall have fun and tell me all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go!!! I had no idea Baltimore had a textile company! This sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Aunt Meggie: Will not be able to attend, unless a business trip gets canceled. It's something that came up after you & I talked last. Boo - hoo. Am sad. -- Miss M.A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to welcome spring! I am hoping to be there for Saturday...and then of course later in the week for the KDM lecture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have some wonderful nibblies and wine or punch for the crew when they come thru! Looking forward to it. David Wiesand

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meg:

    I loved the fall trip so much that am certainly up for the spring one. As it stands now, I'm hoping to make the saturday tour. Look forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. [ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.