February 28, 2010

And the Winner is…

The Chic Coles! They liked pillow no. 1 and when I went to get their blog address for the link, I could understand why! Their header has Trina Turk’s Santorini print as the background.02-15-10 004Mesdames Cole, please e-mail me with your mailing address and I will get the pillow out to you ASAP!

Sorry about being late in the picking… as you might understand, it’s not been a good couple of days, and Connor and I haven’t been having cocktails.

I am just starting to put some of the pillows on my Etsy Shop, so check them out!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so exciting! Thank you so much. Can't wait to use it in my room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!

    AsparaGUS (from T.S. Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats) and ARTIchoke are disappointed. I guess they will have to be happy sleeping on my ski coat:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.