January 9, 2010

And the Winner is…

Olga Granda-Scott, whose blog, Dancing Through Paris, always keeps me entertained and informed. Obviously, Connor feels the same way, or else he wouldn’t have gotten the vibes to pick her.Olga Olga, do you have a dog? Connor seems to pick people with dogs! Pop me an e-mail, and I will send you Decorating is Fun!

Thanks to everyone who left me a comment or sent an e-mail! And thanks so much to everyone who reads Pigtown*Design! I am so honoured that you choose to spend some of your time with me!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, she's adorable. So many good blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mrs. B....and keeping up is becoming another full time job!! Congrats to Olga, I will go see her site now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo. Good pick Conner...glad you're up and wagging again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodnes, I've never won ANYTHING! This is SO exciting. Sorry I didn't get to check in yesterday. Wow, pause. Well, I don't have a dog but my daughter frequently asks for a puppy. At the moment, three babies under 6 is enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Meg. You've made my month. can't wait to read it.
    Affectionately,
    Olga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.