December 7, 2009

Holiday Shopping, Part V: Royal Copenhagen

You know I love my Royal Copenhagen, which I received as an amazingly generous gift last summer. When I got an e-mail about an incredible sale of Royal Copenhagen’s holiday ornaments, which are up to 70% off, I had to let you know.

RC Charm RC Crown & Candle
RC Crown RC Crown2

Denmark’s long winters make it a perfect place to celebrate the winter holidays and each year, they ask a different group to set tables using Royal Copenhagen’s wares. This year’s theme was The Nutcracker.RC Table1 A beautiful glossy red and white table with purple accents.RC Table2Gold and satin combine for a lush and luxe table.RC Table3 Stars under the table and ballet slippers above.RC Table4 Arabian nights, just south of the Arctic Circle!RC Table5

You can check out details of the tables here, and shop for goodies, here.

3 comments:

  1. Those tables are gorgeous - and the ballet shoes - fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, thank you so much for sharing these fabulous gifts and the table designs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love RC - their Christmas collection reminds me of my childhood Christmases :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.