November 23, 2008

Weekend Update II

The weekends are starting to get very busy leading into the holidays. A gorgeous celebration tea yesterday afternoon and then an oyster party. Breakfast after the Farmers Market was at my house this morning, and I had another breakfast invitation, and then a dinner invitation from Kitchenography who was cooking the incredible Cauliflower and Gorgonzola Soup from the restaurant at Petersham Nurseries. I am participating in two Christmas Bazaars, one with my artist neighbour and one at Mount Clare Mansion down the road. If you'd like more information about either of these shows, pop me an e-mail.Luckily, I have an inventory from the cancelled Pigtown Festival which was washed out by Hurricane Hanna.
Although I won a set of stunning holiday cards from Cafe' Cartolina in October, I also want to make some, so am beginning to think of the designs for them.
The pace is really picking up around here. How are you doing?

10 comments:

  1. I am still in Harvest mode and cannot think Christmas until that is finished - then I will be all systems go as I have lots of people here on Christmas Day..... You are right, better get a move on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the date and was hit by the realization that it's one month until Christmas. How did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cannot believe the holidays are here. Where did Fall go??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention - can't wait to see your Xmas cards - send me one :-)
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a sport for doing Christmas cards, with all that's going on it's a real challenge. I was reading the Julia Child's autobiography and she noted that they she and Paul never sent Christmas cards but only Valentine's Day cards. I thought it was a charming way to be non-conformists and still touch base with friends and family at less harried time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anxious to see your cards too :)

    Hope you do really, really well at the Bazaar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck at the event! Also I mentioned you in the landings post we emailed about. Smiles,LC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, that soup is so good. Sounds like a lovely dinner. Good luck with the bazaar...wish I could make it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.