November 7, 2008

Guess Who I Saw This Morning!

I had a meeting with one of the influential foundations in Baltimore and while I was waiting for my CEO to arrive, I noticed John Waters leaving the building next to the foundation's. Now, this isn't a smart or affluent area, just a blue-collar neighbourhood with a few office buildings here and there. John Waters is very distinctive looking and his LL Bean bag, with Cecil B. DeMented stenciled on it did nothing to hide his identity. If he hadn't been about 10 feet away from me, I would have taken a picture.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh -- that is an amazing shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! Sabina... this was just a grab from "fairfax images", which is pretty funny considering my name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought you took that pic! though i can't get into his movies - way too campy for me - i respect him as an artist - and i think he's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sitting in the car waiting for our CEO and had been there for about 10 minutes. JW looked at me very suspiciously when he came out, so I declined to whip out my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Baltimore! I can't help but like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so cool! he's so cool. you're cool : )

    all of a sudden i feel like netflixing serial mom and pink flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - unreal!!! great picture too - even though you didn't take it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He lives down the street from me. I've never seen him in the neighborhood, but I did see him at CENTERSTAGE once. I went up to talk to him and think I scared the living daylights out of him! (he's quite shy).

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.